BARRON’S ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS
IN TIME!, INC.
Petrochemical Plant Operations:
Prepare the applications for and maintain all permits required by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and/or State Environmental regulatory agencies
ü Prepare federal and state permit applications for ground water discharge, air quality, and hazardous waste.
ü Provide the actions and records required by the regulatory permits.
· Inventory hazardous and priority air emissions.
· Prepare wastewater equipment Inspection, Maintenance and Repair. Maintain the associated logs.
· Inventory hazardous waste shipments.
· Train employees on permit requirements. Document training.
· Maintain all other required records except daily records
· Perform all required weekly and annual inspections and measurements. Maintain the associated logs.
· Prepare all reports required by environmental regulatory bodies.
ü Interface verbally and in writing with regulatory officials. Keep plant management informed about relevant developing rules and regulatory actions.
ü Arrange and provide professional supervision of monitoring well installation
ü Identify vendors for environmental services and equipment, including writing Request for Bids and evaluating bids.