BARRON’S ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS
IN TIME!, INC.
Prepare the applications for and maintain all permits required by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and/or State Environmental regulatory agencies
ü Prepare the Nutrient Management Plan required by the EPA NPDES CAFO permit application. Prepare state-required permit applications for ground water discharge and air quality.
ü Provide the actions and records required by the regulatory permits.
· Prepare wastewater equipment Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Plans. Maintain the associated logs.
· Prepare Inspection and Maintenance Plans for other potential pollutant sources. Maintain the associated logs.
· Collect & analyze soil, waste water, manure, and monitoring well samples.
· Train employees on permit requirements. Document training.
· Maintain all other required records except daily records
· Perform all required weekly and annual inspections and measurements. Maintain the associated logs.
· Prepare and maintain logs of manure disposition.
· Prepare all reports required by environmental regulatory bodies.
ü Interface verbally and in writing with regulatory officials. Keep dairy owner informed about relevant developing rules and regulatory actions.
ü Prepare applications for water well rights.
ü Arrange and provide professional supervision of monitoring well installation
ü Identify vendors for environmental services and equipment, including writing Request for Bids and evaluating bids.
Prepare and present OSHA Hazard Communication Plan required by Federal & State law if > 10 employees
ü Write, implement, and maintain the Hazard Communication Plan. Assume majority of responsibilities of the Plan.
ü Inventory all hazardous materials on site. Prepare list in English and Spanish. Obtain current Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for each material.
ü Train employees and contractors on Hazard Communication Plan. Document training.